Little Russel Street
Kolkata 700 071, India
Tel: +91 33 2282 3939/40/66214100
Fax: 91 33 2282 5136
Email: reservationkol@kenilworthhotels.com

Thursday 21 July 2011

The Class Act – Luxury Hotels in Kolkata

When it comes to Kolkata, it is a little difficult to describe what exactly is it that pulls a person back to this city over and again. There is something in the air, perhaps the warmth of the smiles which are all around you, which makes you feel addicted to this city of Joy, also known as Kolkata. A recent business trip saw me touching down at the Kolkata airport and all I could do was smile for this city on the banks of Hooghly river evokes just one emotion, sheer joy.

I am lucky enough to travel business class and stay at luxury hotels in Kolkata and this time I was put up by my associated in Kenilworth hotel which surprised me in a very pleasant way, just like everything else about Kolkata every time I visit this historic city. From the warm welcome to the courteous staff, the first moment of truth was extremely satisfying and made me feel at home instantly.


If the rooms at this finest of luxury of hotels in Kolkata were brilliantly lit and the décor was tasteful, the hygienic and plush washrooms and impeccably efficient room service was truly heartening. The large screen TV had all the channels I could think of the daily newspaper delivered to my room made it easy for me to get a grip of local affairs. Hotels near Kolkata airport are always a delight as the city’s noise and pollution is kept at bay. All my business requirements were seamlessly taken care of by the very best of luxury hotels in Kolkata and in spite of the work pressure and tight deadlines, this last trip to Kolkata left as sweet a taste in my mouth as the famed local dessert, roshogulla.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of different luxury hotels in Kolkata . Radisson and Taj Bengal are two popular 5 star hotels in Kolkata. You can find a complete list of all range hotels in Kolkata at www.hotelpushpak.com/kolkata.

    ReplyDelete